Thursday, March 03, 2011

So glad the colleagues loved the Jelly Hearts,
worth staying up way past midnight doing them.
<3

Dinner with MingRui at EWF,
caught up quite a bit.
There's never an end to conversations with the secondary school mates.

Met lovely Jumana after that for desserts at Daily Scoop.
Of all the home grown ice cream palours in Singapore,
they're really the best,
in terms of the quality of their ice cream that is.

Then I went grocery shopping for my baking ingredients at TiongBahruPlaza because the NTUC at HollandV had no ingredients!
):

Oh you know what,
I am so annoyed with the EZlink card top up machines!!
They NEVER seem to be able to sense my touch,
and I ended topping up 40$ yesterday when I didn't even press it.
Bleahs.

So it's been really successful attempts at keeping myself occupied the last few days because it's Thursday already!
Not to sure if that's a good thing altogether though.
:/

No comments: